Parco Scientific PA-5FZ Simul-Focal Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope, 10x WF Eyepiece, 0.7X-4.5X Zoom, 3.5X-90x Magnification, 0.5X & 2X Auxiliary Lens, Double Arm Boom Stand
Free Shipping Included! Parco Scientific PA-5FZ Simul-Focal Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope, 10x WF Eyepiece, 0.7X-4.5X Zoom, 3.5X-90x Magnification, 0.5X & 2X Auxiliary Lens, Double Arm Boom Stand by Parco Scientific at KLMarkert Photo. MPN: PA-5FZ. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Parco Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or large objects. The solid cross block and brass inserts improve movement, while the friction collar secures the peg and allows the microscope to rotate around a vertical axis. Its rotating, swivelling, and tilting functionalities allow for it to cove
Product Description & Reviews
This Parco Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or large objects. The solid cross block and brass inserts improve movement, while the friction collar secures the peg and allows the microscope to rotate around a vertical axis. Its rotating, swivelling, and tilting functionalities allow for it to cover wide, horizontal and vertical viewing areas; making it sure to meet your flexibility requirements. Packed in a fitted Styrofoam box, and includes a dust cover and an instruction manual. Specifications Head: Trinocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360° Eyepiece: 10x WF / 20mm high eye point Zoom Range: 0.7x—4.5x, 1:6.4 zoom ratio Magnification Range: 7x—45x, 5x—90x with the 0.5x & 2x auxiliary Lens Working Distance: 100 mm standard, optical working distance can be increase or decrease 30-165 mm with auxiliary lens Focusing: Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing arm with tension adjustment Stand: Double arm ball-bearing boom stand Overall Dimensions: 24” x 20” x 12” / Weight: 48 lbs Warranty 5 year limited warranty Packing List Trinocular zoom stereo microscope head Pair of 10x WF eyepieces Double arm boom stand Focusing arm Pair of eye guards One dust cover User manual 0.5x and 2x auxiliary lens
Features & Highlights
- 45° inclined trinocular head that rotates 360°. The Simul-Focal trinocular port allows you to connect a digital camera or an HD touch screen. It features a 54-76mm interpupillary adjustment, while both ocular tubes are equipped with a (+/-6) diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7x-45x standard magnification range, that when used with the included 0.5x & 2x auxiliary lens, expands to a 3.5x-90x magnification range. It has a field of view of 2 ½" (65mm), while the parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- Large-and-stable double arm boom stand offers a long and flexible working distance, while the advanced ball-bearing technology allows the arm to glide with little resistance. The solid-steel, table-top, rectangular base provides a solid foundation to fit your observational needs
- Precise, heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing mechanism, with large knobs and adjustable tension control. Robust and versatile, it is the perfect microscope for laboratory and industrial application, and is designed to provide outstanding value without compromising performance
- Parco Scientific 100% open box policy backs up our warranty, by allowing our in-house technicians to check the smooth mechanical movement, optical alignment, and the electrical safety of every microscope that is shipped out to our customers. Only from Parco Scientific!
20 x 12 x 24 inches
19.8 x 10.6 x 20 inches
Have questions about this item (PA-5FZ), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Parco Scientific, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SM-3TZZ-54S-5M, ean: 0013964501537,
This 3.5X-180X trinocular stereo zoom microscope is on boom stand. It comes with a trinocular head with super widefield optics, a heavy-duty single-arm boom stand, a 54-LED ring light with dimmer, and a 5MP color digital camera. It offers crystal cle...
mpn: 10450311, ean: 7630003566130,
The Leica A60 F stereo microscope system with its flex-arm stand is configured for all industrial inspection, assembly and quality control tasks.This extremely helpful tool makes your inspection and rework of printed circuit boards (PCBs) in the elec...
mpn: SMDG-2T-6WB, ean: 0840979100437,
Super wide field optical system offers crisp clear stereo images. Both top and bottom LED illuminations. 7X-45X zoom magnification power. Large working distance; large field of view; sturdy metal tracking stand. Trinocular port for adding photo or vi...
mpn: SM-6TX, ean: 0013964563290,
The AmScope SM-6TX professional trinocular stereo zoom microscope has a pair of 10x super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective, a 0.5x Barlow lens, and a clamping articulating arm stand. The microscope has an overall magnific...