OMAX 40X-2000X Digital Lab Trinocular Compound LED Microscope with 5MP Digital Camera and Double Layer Mechanical Stage
OMAX 40X-2000X Digital Lab Trinocular Compound LED Microscope with 5MP Digital Camera and Double Layer Mechanical Stage by OMAX at KLMarkert Photo. MPN: M83ES-C50U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a digital biological trinocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objectives, stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage with scales, coarse & fine focusing, NA 1.25 Abbe condenser and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. It offers eight levels of magnification power: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800
Product Description & Reviews
This is a digital biological trinocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objectives, stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage with scales, coarse & fine focusing, NA 1.25 Abbe condenser and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. It offers eight levels of magnification power: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X. The 5MP (2592x1944 pixels) USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with windows, Mac OS and Linux operating system can also be used to make measurements. It is easy to mount a darkfield condenser to switch a brightfield microscope to a darkfield microscope. This type of digital compound microscopy is perfect for teaching demonstration and clinical examination, laboratories and advanced applications.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF20X; Objective: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55mm ~ 75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm); Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable; Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides
- All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved) - Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Max - Output: DC7.5V, 1000mA
- Digital camera: - true color 2592x1944 pixels (5M pixels) - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 5fps at 2592x1944, 18fps at 1280x960, 60fps at 640x480 - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
10.5 x 7.7 x 16.75 inches
Have questions about this item (M83ES-C50U), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: A3590U, ean: 0670541473115,
Packing List: 9.0MP digital camera; 0.5X reduction lens; 1 CD including Driver, software and user's instruction; 23.2mm to 30mm adapter; 23.2mm to 30.5mm adapter; 0.01mm calibration slide (stage micrometer); USB cableImage sensor: Aptina 1/2.4inch co...
mpn: 69078, ean: 6900000690789,
Levenhuk Rainbow 50L PLUS Azure Microscope Perfect gift for a biology enthusiast. Experiment kit included. Magnification: 64-1280x. First experiments, laboratory work, or serious research - modern Levenhuk Rainbow 50L PLUS Azure Microscope comes with...
mpn: AS-SMXW, ean: 0889491222203,
Note: (1)The best object distance is 2cm to 10cm, If 2cm from the object,through the focus can reach the maximum 600x digital zoom, the farther the distance the lower the magnification. (2)You can watch from It's LCD screens.or you can install memory...
mpn: B120B, ean: 0608729742739,
The AmScope B120B compound binocular microscope has pairs of 10x widefield and 20x widefield eyepieces, a forward-facing nosepiece with four DIN achromatic objectives, Brightfield (BF) LED illumination, a 1.25 NA Abbe condenser, and a double-layer me...