OMAX 40X-2500X 18MP USB 3.0 Digital EPI-Fluorescence Trinocular Compound Biological Lab Microscope
OMAX 40X-2500X 18MP USB 3.0 Digital EPI-Fluorescence Trinocular Compound Biological Lab Microscope by OMAX at KLMarkert Photo. MPN: M837ZFLR-C180U3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a brand new professional EPI-fluorescent trinocular compound microscope package that offers quality performance and advanced features and includes a super speed 18MP USB 3.0 digital microscope CMOS camera. It comes equipped with four high quality fluorescence objectives, an EPI-fluorescent assembly, a 100W HBO power supply for mercury lamp, and double-layer mechanical stage. The microscope can also be used in standard brightfield operation without necessitating the teardown of the micros
Product Description & Reviews
This is a brand new professional EPI-fluorescent trinocular compound microscope package that offers quality performance and advanced features and includes a super speed 18MP USB 3.0 digital microscope CMOS camera. It comes equipped with four high quality fluorescence objectives, an EPI-fluorescent assembly, a 100W HBO power supply for mercury lamp, and double-layer mechanical stage. The microscope can also be used in standard brightfield operation without necessitating the teardown of the microscope. It is an ideal instrument for advanced research in biology, cytology, oncology, hematology, genetics, immunology, microchemistry and environmental protection. The digital camera captures still microscope images, streams live video preview to your computer, and is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (version information below). The 0.5X reduction lens included gives your computer screen a wider field of view. The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously.
Features & Highlights
- Magnifications: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 250x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, 1600x, 2500x; Microscope Head: - Trinocular viewing head: anti-mould, 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling, compensation free - Sliding interpupillary adjustment, range 2-3/16inch - 3.0inch (55 mm-75 mm) - Nosepiece: revolving, quadruple - Adjustable diopter ring on both ocular tubes - Photo tube: Inner diameter 23.2mm, height adjustment range: 3/4inch (18 mm); Eyepieces - 3 pairs of eyepieces: WF10X, P16X, WF25X
- Objectives: high quality fluorescence objectives - FLUOR 4x (0.1 NA) - FLUOR 10x (0.25 NA), - FLUOR 40x (0.65 NA, Spring), - FLUOR 100x (1.25 NA, Spring,Oil); EPI-Fluorescent illumination: - Power supply: 100W, AC 100-240V with digital displays for Life Time (h.m) and Current (A) - 100 W HBO ultra Hi-pressure spherical Mercury bulb, center adjustable in lighthouse - Built-in condenser, position adjustable - Fluorescence blue and green filter cubes in a sliding assembly
- Epi-Fluorescence light path control: block/open - Three-position sliding filter assembly: blue filter, green filter, and transmitted brightfield illumination - Blue exciting filter: 410 - 490 nm, barrier (emission) filter: 515 nm - Green exciting filter: 490 - 540 nm, barrier (emission) filter: 590 nm - Protection barrier (suppression filter or front light baffle to resist the ultraviolet light - Fluorescence free immersion oil
- Transmitted illumination: - 6V/20W halogen bulb - Intensity adjustable; Condenser: - NA1.25 Abbe condenser - Built-in iris aperture diaphragm - Built-in swing-out filter holder - Rack and pinion adjustment; Focusing: - Coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides - Tension adjustable - Focusing stroke: 1-3/16inch (30mm) - Division of fine focusing: 0.002 mm; Stages - Mechanical double layer stage - Stain resistance - Large size, can hold two slides
- Digital camera: - true color 4912x3684 pixels (18M pixels) - Super speed USB 3.0 connection - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 5.6fps at 4912x3684, 18.1fps at 2456x1842, 32.2fps at 1228x922 - Software compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB3 cable included
Have questions about this item (M837ZFLR-C180U3), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: V83MC90, ean: 0729440213992,
This microscope is designed for the specimens/slides that are not transparent. In this case, the optical system is not able to receive the transmitted lights from the bottom so the reflected EPI lighting system is introduced. The light goes down thro...
mpn: SM745B, ean: 0013964504958,
This 7X-45X zoom magnification binocular stereo microscope head includes a pair of super widefield high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces and foldable eyeguards. It comes with 45-degree inclined 30mm eyetubes with diopter. The microscope provides sharp clear er...
mpn: XSP-11XT, ean: 0708445639624,
Great starter for kids The TELMU Microscope Set comes with everything kids would need to get started using a microscope. After kids have exhausted the exciting things inside the kit they can go out and collect their own things with the test tubes, ...
mpn: M83EZ-C50S, ean: 0670541485736,
This is a digital LED trinocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The trinocular microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objec...