Astromania Alignment 1.25'' Next Generation Laser Collimator for Newtonian Telescopes - with This Laser You can collimate Your Newtonian Telescope in just a Few Minutes! by Astromania at KLMarkert Photo. MPN: SKU_AM_ZAA1025. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With Astromania Alignment 1.25'' Next Generation Laser Collimator for Newtonian Telescopes you will get perfect alignment of your reflector's optics, and faster than with standard collimators. Precise collimation ensures that you will enjoy the sharpest possible images.With this Laser collimator get the best image from your telescope you need to align your telescope regularly and this high quality laser collimator is an essential for this purpose. 1MW or 5MW red laser Seven adjustable brightness
Product Description & Reviews
With Astromania Alignment 1.25" Next Generation Laser Collimator for Newtonian Telescopes you will get perfect alignment of your reflector's optics, and faster than with standard collimators. Precise collimation ensures that you will enjoy the sharpest possible images.With this Laser collimator get the best image from your telescope you need to align your telescope regularly and this high quality laser collimator is an essential for this purpose. 1MW or 5MW red laser Seven adjustable brightness levels 1.25" in size. To use for all reflective telescopes 45- degree reticle plate made of aluminum for easier visual accuracy. The battery is not include.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for Reflector telescope, fit for standard 1.25 inch diameter. Red laser collimation beam with 7 brightness levels, wavelength 635-655 nm; Output power: less than 5mw, much safer for your eyes. This sturdy laser unit allows you to swiftly and precisely collimate your Newtonian telescope. Only when the optics have been accurately collimated can the telescope offer you its full performance.
- Built with metal material. CR2032 Lithium Cell battery (Not include) ; Accurate collimation in a few minutes provide a more clearer image. The telescope can be collimated by just one person.
- The precision-made aluminium housing of the laser unit has a front opening from which the laser beam can be emitted. In order to obtain an optimal adjustment, it has a side window allowing a disk oriented at 45° with a central hole to be viewed.This can be then later be used to see whether the laser is reflected back on itself, indicating well collimated optics.
- This adjustment tool can be used in all 1.25" focusers. We provide you with precise instructions in German and English, with a step-by-step explanation of how to adjust a Newtonian telescope using this laser unit. So, even if you are a newcomer to amateur astronomy, it is very simple to get the optimum performance out of your telescope.
- The laser comes fully adjusted. It can however be further adjusted if required. It has three openings for adjustment, arranged at 120°, which are initially sealed. The battery for the laser can be exchanged at any time; the small screw cap at the rear of the laser must be first unscrewed to allow this.
1.28 x 1.28 x 5.04 inches
1.7 x 1.7 x 5 inches
Have questions about this item (SKU_AM_ZAA1025), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Astromania, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: BP-1212, ean: 3230922621879,
Black Polymer sheets are commonly used to make home-made solar filters. Can be used for naked eye observation of the sun, telescopes, finders, and binoculars. - We only sell Thousand Oaks Optical (TOO) solar filters, the leading manufacturer that has...
mpn: 40003, ean: 0759270400033,
Share snapshots of your stargazing sessions quickly and easily with the Orion SteadyPix Quick Smartphone Telescope Photo Adapter! This inexpensive adapter provides the stability you need to take great pictures of the view through your telescope with ...
mpn: FUSF9122A, ean: 0608560829743,
The SVBONY super 1.25'' 40 mm plossl eyepiece engineered with high quality 4 element design and offers a generous 40 degree apparent field of view perfect for broad field lunar observations;medium sized star clusters;provide a wide range of cloudy ne...
mpn: 10086926@@760, ean: 0699618400984,
Note: Only at night or in dim light, is the LCD screen backlight obviousNote: Camera, Tripods and Battery are NOT includedFeatures: This shutter release timer remote control comes with 6 Connect Plug( 01 02 04 06 08 09/Multi) which could support more...