Houseables Film Canisters with Caps, 35MM Empty Camera Reel Containers, 60 Pack, White, 2'' H, 1'' W, Plastic, Films Developing Processing Tube, Roll Case, for Small Accessories, Beads, Alka Seltzer
Houseables Film Canisters with Caps, 35MM Empty Camera Reel Containers, 60 Pack, White, 2'' H, 1'' W, Plastic, Films Developing Processing Tube, Roll Case, for Small Accessories, Beads, Alka Seltzer by Houseables at KLMarkert Photo. MPN: FMC-CL-08OZ-60. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. By its basic definition... A canister is a container that protects camera film from outside elements prior to its use. But the beauty of these dynamic miniature cylinders is that they can easily be used as a safe method of storing just about anything. No matter if it's the dark room, the science lab, the garage, or just about any drawer in your home, a canister is likely to be found. Houseables' polypropylene (PP) thermoplastic film and accessory canisters are high-impact, strong, and non-toxic.
Product Description & Reviews
By its basic definition... A canister is a container that protects camera film from outside elements prior to its use. But the beauty of these dynamic miniature cylinders is that they can easily be used as a safe method of storing just about anything. No matter if it's the dark room, the science lab, the garage, or just about any drawer in your home, a canister is likely to be found. Houseables' polypropylene (PP) thermoplastic film and accessory canisters are high-impact, strong, and non-toxic. They are safe for storing camera film, small amounts of foods and liquids, medicine, and only about a million other perishable and nonperishable items. Another popular use for these things is for making Alka Seltzer rockets, which is fun for children of all ages who dream of one day colonizing Mars. Getting down to brass tax: Each canister is sized to hold 35mm film. The dimensions are 2" tall, 1" wide, and a 1.22" diameter. The opaque white exterior will not transmit light, while also withstanding a wide temperature range. This keeps the canister's contents status quo during harsh winters and sweltering summers. All you need to do is properly attach the lid and this compact, lightweight beauty will go virtually anywhere without the threat of leaking or spilling. This means you can go ahead and throw them into pockets, purses, bags, drawers and other compartments of all sizes. Our canisters are most excellent for carry-on luggage when you are flying and in need of a workaround for travel size restrictions.
Features & Highlights
- TIGHT SEALING LID: 8 oz. opaque white film canisters with matching style lid. Used for a wide range of professional, educational, and recreational activities. The micro-precision fitted lid allows pressure to build up inside (which is why these canisters are commonly used for homemade Alka Seltzer rockets). Once the lid is secured, no liquid will escape or leak out, even when the container is aggressively shook or held upside down.
- HIGH FLEXURAL STRENGTH: Each canister is made from high impact polypropylene (PP), known for its elasticity and strength. Identically sized as ordinary 35mm film canisters. Measures 2" high, 1" wide, and 1.22" in diameter. Non-toxic, odorless, recyclable, and eco-friendly container. Safely keeps film, food, liquids, and other potentially perishable items safe without leaking or becoming compromised from outside elements.
- HIGHLY REUSABLE: These incredibly multipurpose plastic canisters are designed for consistent reuse without performance breakdown. The material is UV protected and withstands a wide temperature range, so cold and heat does not impact its contents. Liquids stay at full volume and non-liquids remain dry, even in the most humid conditions.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN SETS OF 15 AND 60: Bulk purchases offer greater value to photographers, educators, green thumbs, travelers, and anyone looking for simple but valuable storage containers. Canisters are a time-tested tool for storing first aid materials, sewing supplies, seedlings, aaa batteries, spices and seasonings and herbal supplements, loose change, and -- image this -- undeveloped film and/or film negatives
- SCIENCE, ART, DIY, OH MY: Whether you're conducting a series of Dr. Frankenstein-esque experiments or simply organizing craft supplies, Houseables' film canisters can assist with the coordination of your creative process.
Film Processing Equipment
10.5 x 4 x 10.75 inches
Have questions about this item (FMC-CL-08OZ-60), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Houseables, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 000299, ean: 0613865330894,
Professional Movie Directors Clapboard, Photography Studio Video TV Acrylic Clapper Board Dry Erase Film Slate Cut Action Scene Clapper with Color Sticks 9.6x11.7 inch/25x30cm, White Features: Organic(Acrylic) material and non-wood produced, easy to...
mpn: 10084461, ean: 0808018109643,
The film clapboard is a production slate made of white acrylic and designed to be used with dry erase markers. A cost-effective production tool that's especially useful in sync sound productions--whether video, film, or dual-system DSLR--the slate co...
mpn: 3CMBT, ean: 0614993479080,
3x Bottles Photographic Film Chemicals Storage Feature: * Professional quality opaque plastic chemical storage bottle. Keeps darkroom chemicals fresh by avoiding exposure to air and light. * Made from chemical resistant HDPE plastic, which is excell...
mpn: COMINU055472, ean: 0757290213701,
Pocket type bags available as a darkroom, with this Film Changing Bag, you can safely load film and transfer it from the canister to the developing tank without exposing it to light, it's big enough to hold large developing tanks, reels and accessori...