Astromania 1.25'' Extendable Camera Adapter - for Either Prime-Focus Or Eyepiece-Projection Astrophotography with Refractors or Reflector Telescopes - Threaded for Standard 1.25inch Astronomy Filters by Astromania at KLMarkert Photo. MPN: SKU_AM_CA1E. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Astromania 1.25'' Variable Universal Camera Adapters allow attachment of a camera body to reflector and refractor telescopes for either prime-focus or telescope eyepiece-projection photography. The adapter's 1.25'' nosepiece slides into the telescope's eyepiece holder just like an eyepiece. This Variable Universal Camera Adapter is composed of two detachable parts: a prime-focus adapter (or ''T-adapter'') for prime-focus photography, and a fixed-length or variable extension tube for eyepiece
Product Description & Reviews
The Astromania 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapters allow attachment of a camera body to reflector and refractor telescopes for either prime-focus or telescope eyepiece-projection photography. The adapter's 1.25" nosepiece slides into the telescope's eyepiece holder just like an eyepiece. This Variable Universal Camera Adapter is composed of two detachable parts: a prime-focus adapter (or "T-adapter") for prime-focus photography, and a fixed-length or variable extension tube for eyepiece-projection photography. A thumbscrew in the extension tube holds the telescope eyepiece in place. This combination of prime-focus and eyepiece-projection camera adapter has a sliding barrel design that allows variable projection distances. This allows for slight changes in magnification without swapping telescope eyepieces when performing eyepiece-projection photography. Fits reflector and refractor telescopes with 1.25" eyepiece holders. The Variable Projection Camera Adapter allows for a continuous range of projection magnifications during eyepiece-projection photography for telescopes with a 1.25" focuser.The machined sliding-cell assembly can be fixed at any position along its length and is held in position via a thumbscrew. The resulting effective focal ratio is then determined by the sliding adjustment and eyepiece used. A T-ring specific to your D/SLR camera is required to connect your camera to this adapter (not included).
Features & Highlights
- Zoom projection and focal adapter: The simple way to astrophotography begins with this projection adapter. Use your standard Ploessl or Kellner 1.25-inch eyepieces for beautiful photos of the Moon and planets.
- This easy to use 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is designed to attach both camera body and telescope together. Compatible for both reflector and refractor telescopes with 1.25" eyepiece holders. Dual design allows the user to make slight magnification adjustments without having to change telescope eyepieces.
- The 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is made of black-anodized aluminum, threaded for Standard 1.25inch Astronomy Filters. Projection adapter for 1.25-inch eyepieces of up to 38mm outside diameter, also can be used as a focal adapter with a T2 thread.
- Two adapters in one: The projection and focal adapter consists of two parts - the projection part and the focal adapter. The projection part is used with an eyepiece for achieving a long focal length with small objects, e.g. for individual craters. Use the focal adapter without the use of an eyepiece so employing the focal length of your telescope - for taking photos of the entire Moon, gas nebula or galaxy.
- Zooming into the night sky: Use the sliding rear part of the adapter to zoom - pull out to magnify the image - without needing to change your eyepiece. Connect this adapter to each telescope with a 1.25" eyepiece connection. You can use an eyepiece of any focal length - and you can achieve high-magnification images of lunar craters and planets. All you need is a T2 ring (Not Include) and a suitable camera with a bayonet connector.
1.25" Extendable Camera Adapter
1.25" Extendable Camera Adapter
2.39 x 2.39 x 5.06 inches
2.5 x 2.5 x 5.2 inches
Have questions about this item (SKU_AM_CA1E), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Astromania, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 10000374, ean: 0846619012986,
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. The buttons can be operated with a single thumb. The LCD panel can be illuminated. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design. This timer remote cord allows the camer...
mpn: 7531, ean: 5580007454365,
The Meade 07531 Series 4000 ND96 1.25-Inch Moon Filter for Series 4000 and 5000 Eyepieces helps to enhance the experience of viewing the moon with 13-percent transmission. This neutral density filter transmits light across the entire visual spectrum ...
mpn: 17HS08-1004S, ean: 4139052218043,
This is Short Height Bipolar Nema 17 stepper motor with 1.8 deg. step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws current 1A, allowing for a holding torque of 13Ncm(18.4oz.in). Electrical Specification: * Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS08-1004S...
mpn: 10000345@@3, ean: 0887550024607,
Specifications: Approx Size: 150 X 38 X 15 mm Power source: Two AAA-type batteries Battery life: Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5 min, an exposure time of 4 min 56 s, and an interval of 5 min. Weight: 90g (without bat...