Vortex Optics Recon R/T 15x50 Tactical Scope Monocular
Free Shipping Included! Vortex Optics Recon R/T 15x50 Tactical Scope Monocular by Vortex Optics at KLMarkert Photo. MPN: RT155. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Developed specifically for field surveillance, range estimation, and calling shots, the Recon R/T delivers superb optical performance using premium XD optical system and XR lens coatings. The versatile attachment clip secures the Recon R/T to any belt or strap for rapid deployment. The R/T ranging reticle, using MRAD-based subtensions and secondary quick-ranging silhouettes, allows users to estimate the range of objects of known dimensions.The Recon R/T Monocular with 15x magnification and 50mm
Product Description & Reviews
Developed specifically for field surveillance, range estimation, and calling shots, the Recon R/T delivers superb optical performance using premium XD optical system and XR lens coatings. The versatile attachment clip secures the Recon R/T to any belt or strap for rapid deployment. The R/T ranging reticle, using MRAD-based subtensions and secondary quick-ranging silhouettes, allows users to estimate the range of objects of known dimensions.
Features & Highlights
- The Recon R/T Monocular with 15x magnification and 50mm objectives lens is a great option for long range observation and range estimation.
- Extra-low dispersion glass and XR anti-reflective coatings provide excellent light gathering capability in low-light situations. The flared eyecup blocks extraneous light and folds down for use with glasses.
- A large focus wheel and the smaller reticle focus allow the user to properly focus the image and reticle to their eye for optimal target milling capability.
- The versatile utility clip securely attaches to pack webbing or pocket edges for quick access. The ambidextrous strap helps provide a superior grip and added stability.
- Textured rubber armor improves your grip and enhances durability while Armortek coatings protect your lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt. Fully waterproof and fogproof this unit can be used anywhere for any mission.
- Close Focus: 12 feet
Night Vision Monoculars
9 x 4 x 4.5 inches
4.9 x 4 x 9.1 inches
Have questions about this item (RT155), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vortex Optics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 431-0008-21-00S, ean: 0812462020324,
Scout II is a compact thermal night vision camera built for the great outdoors. Scout II detects the body heat of animals and people in any terrain, day or night. Track game, recover downed animals, watch for predators, and stay aware of your surroun...
mpn: 260240, ean: 0029757004567,
The Bushnell Equinox Z2 night vision monocular enables you to see targets more than 500 ft. away day or night with a power built-in IR illuminator. Stream live video to you mobile device and control zoom, video recording, image capture, and IR bright...
mpn: CPMC001-12x50, ean: 0778197356605,
➤【12X50 HIGH POWER MAGNIFICATION】Whether you are immersed in tactical sports, professional operations, hunting or spotting scope, monocular telescope is one of the major equipment needed. LONOVE compact monocular device hosts a 10x magnificatio...
Can't see anything in night camping? Patrol is invisible at night With a speaker? Can see nothing Wearing a headlamp? Want to have a night vision? Nothing is impossible with me! Features: Objective lens zoom button Hand-held non-slip design Eyepiece ...