ZWO ASI183MC Pro 20.18 MP CMOS Color Astronomy Camera with USB 3.0 # ASI183MC-P by ZWO at KLMarkert Photo. MPN: ASI183MC-P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ZWO ASI183MC-Pro is a versatile and highly sensitive color astronomy camera for deep-sky imaging, lunar and solar imaging, and electronically-assisted astronomy (EAA) through a telescope. The camera incorporates a large state-of-the-art 13.2mmx8.8mm CMOS sensor with 20.1 megapixels and high quantum efficiency to help you extract maximum detail in your astrophotos while keeping noise and exposure time as low as possible. The camera also features TEC-cooling to reduce sensor noise for superb p
Product Description & Reviews
The ZWO ASI183MC-Pro is a versatile and highly sensitive color astronomy camera for deep-sky imaging, lunar and solar imaging, and electronically-assisted astronomy (EAA) through a telescope. The camera incorporates a large state-of-the-art 13.2mmx8.8mm CMOS sensor with 20.1 megapixels and high quantum efficiency to help you extract maximum detail in your astrophotos while keeping noise and exposure time as low as possible. The camera also features TEC-cooling to reduce sensor noise for superb performance when imaging faint astronomical objects. The camera includes an internal 256MB DDR3 memory buffer for quick and stable data transfer. The USB3.0 port offers a fast capture rate of 19 frames-per-second at the full resolution of 5496x3672, and much faster rates at lower resolutions. These data rates are perfect for solar and lunar imaging, and they allow for real-time focusing during EAA and imaging applications. This camera is also great for 'lucky imaging' of planets, double stars, and other compact objects, especially for telescopes with longer focal lengths. NOTE: This camera is best used with a refractor or reflector telescope mounted on a solid equatorial mount that can accurately track the motion of the sky. It is not intended for taking images through the eyepiece of a telescope. This camera produces color images without the need for additional color filters, but you may require additional accessories such as an autoguider or focal reducer to get the best results. All software and drivers for this camera are available from the manufacturer's website.
Features & Highlights
- ZWO ASI183MC-Pro cooled color astronomy camera for capturing high-resolution color images of deep-sky objects such as nebulae, supernova remnants, galaxies, and the Moon and Sun through a telescope on a motorized equatorial mount (solar imaging requires a solar filter, not included)
- Advanced CMOS sensor with 5496x3672 (20.1 megapixel) resolution and 2.4-micron pixel size to capture fine detail in astronomical objects; High quantum efficiency to help reduce exposure time; Integrated TEC cooling reduces sensor temperature to 40C-45C below ambient to enable low-noise imaging of fainter deep-sky objects
- Fast USB3.0 transfer at up to 19 frames per second at maximum resolution; 256MB DDR3 buffer for quick and stable data transfer and reduced amp glow; includes separate USB2.0 hub for powering accessories such as autoguiding camera and electronic focuser (not included)
- Compact, lightweight, and attractive red anodized CNC aluminum body stands up to heavy field use; Connects to 1.25" and 2" telescope focusers with included T-threaded 1.25" nosepiece and 2" adapter
- Camera electronics draw power from your computer's USB3.0 interface, however a separate 12V@3A power supply (not included) is required to power the TEC cooler; All software and drivers are available from the manufacturer's website; compatible with Mac OS X and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) XP and later
6 x 6 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item (ASI183MC-P), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ZWO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Features:- This astronomical refractor telescope can be a good observation of celestial bodies - best for viewing Lunar and Planetary- 2 eyepieces, different magnification eyepieces can make you free with observed at different distances and sizes- Th...
mpn: TL70AZ, ean: 0711102633309,
EastPole 70mm Refracter Telescope for Beginners and KidsSpecially designed for who love science and astronomy for Moon Observation Stargazing and Outdoor Adventures This telescope features a compact and portable design perfect for the on-the-go sky g...
mpn: 10282, ean: 0759270102821,
For the beginning telescope user or family looking for an all-purpose telescope that is as easy to take on vacations as it is to use right from the back yard, The StarBlast 90mm altazimuth travel Refractor may be the perfect telescope. It is a qualit...
mpn: EQ901000, ean: 0659676097274,
Product descriptionSize:EQ901000Gskyer 90mm Astronomy Refractor Telescope Gskyer 90x1000mm refractor telescope is a compact and universal telescope with bright image quality and high magnification power. Ideal gift for friends and children. Very sui...