Sandbags for Flooding - Size: 14'' x 26'' - Color: Orange - Sand Bag - Flood Water Barrier - Water Curb - Tent Sandbags - Store Bags by Sandbaggy (50 Sandbags)
Free Shipping Included! Sandbags for Flooding - Size: 14'' x 26'' - Color: Orange - Sand Bag - Flood Water Barrier - Water Curb - Tent Sandbags - Store Bags by Sandbaggy (50 Sandbags) by Sandbaggy at KLMarkert Photo. MPN: Orange Sandbags 14x26. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Heavy duty, with UV protection: Our rugged Sandbaggy sandbags are made with thick weaves allowing for heavy-duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and building flood barriers. The weave count is 10x10. Our tough, coarsely-woven sandbags can be used for so many different applications. Made with 1600 hours of UV protection, these sandbags can sit under the sun for six months before they begin to degrade. Sandbags Filling Tips: 1. Fill sandbags ½ to ⅔ full and tie the
Product Description & Reviews
Heavy duty, with UV protection: Our rugged Sandbaggy sandbags are made with thick weaves allowing for heavy-duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and building flood barriers. The weave count is 10x10. Our tough, coarsely-woven sandbags can be used for so many different applications. Made with 1600 hours of UV protection, these sandbags can sit under the sun for six months before they begin to degrade. Sandbags Filling Tips: 1. Fill sandbags ½ to ⅔ full and tie the bag at the top (lay flat when in place). This sandbag should weigh between 35-40 lbs. An overfilled sandbag weighs between 60-75 lbs and will leave gaps which will allow water to seep through. 2. Always wear gloves during filling operation to avoid hand injuries and protect from contaminants in sand and floodwater. Safety goggles should be used on dry and windy days. Filling sandbags is physically demanding work and can easily cause back and other injuries if not careful. Always lift with your legs and not your back. Do not reach out, bend over, or twist when lifting. 3. Do not throw sandbags - it stresses the back and shoulders. Rather use a brigade line to pass bags 4. Use a short handled, #2 rounded point shovel with straight shaft and D grip, bagger scoop or funnel to fill sandbags. 5. Remove any debris from the areas where the sandbags will be placed. After placing the sandbag, walk on sandbags to create a tight seal between each bag. Fill Materials - Sandbaggy sandbags are built to withstand both gravel or sand. Be aware of poor quality sandbags that rupture when filled with sharp gravel rocks. - Gravel should be filled in sandbag when used as an erosion control device (on slopes). Sand should be filled for flood control needs, whether to protect doors or garage or to divert water. If sand or gravel is not accessible, less effective solutions is to fill the sandbags with backyard soil.
Features & Highlights
- Sandbaggy Sandbags - Trusted by many government agencies, landscapers/contractors and nonprofits including the US Army and Red Cross
- Military Grade - With a double stitched bottom and a 50 lb weight capacity, these Sandbaggy Sandbags are ready to be filled with gravel or sand. Wide 14 inch opening makes our sandbags easy to use & easy to fill
- Sun Protection - Made with a UV Inhibitor that allows sandbag to last at least 1600 hrs under direct sunlight or 6 months. Some customers in cooler regions of the country have told us that they have been able to use our sand bags for up to one year.
- Customers Love Them - "These bags did the job perfectly!" says Allan L. "Bags were sturdy, very well made. Would def buy again." says S. Hoffman. "Amazing sandbags. Ordered multiple times" says Christopher R.
- We Know This Business - Over 4 Million Sandbaggy Sandbags installed across this great country in the past decade
Orange Sandbags 14x26
Orange Sandbags 14x26
9.45 x 4.02 x 14.88 inches
Have questions about this item (Orange Sandbags 14x26), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sandbaggy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: Intock New Sandbags 20,
⬛ Heavy Duty Sandbags With 98 gsm polypropylene fabric, these premium brute force sandbags are perfect for such applications as flood protection water dams, rifle gun shooter rest, tent, light stands, canopy, photography, weights, stage, dirt bags...
mpn: 0003_01, ean: 0767311478941,
MATERIAL - Made of Heavy Duty 600D oxford fiber coated with PU for added waterproofing that is stronger than most bag on US market. Besides the waterproof performance of PU is better than PVC on market.. SPECIFICATION - Total 2pcs Saddlebag. Dimensio...
mpn: SBE-B-15, ean: 0847628589841,
Stabilize your light stands, boom arms, backgrounds, and more with the 15 lb black Impact Empty Saddle Sandbag. Easily transport the empty saddlebag to your location where it can be filled with available sand, dirt, or rocks and securely zipped shut....
mpn: VAGG1669, ean: 7445803117495,
(4) x Heavy Duty Sandbags Video Sand Bag Light Stand Sandbags Saddle bag Light Weight , Versatile and Compact - Net Weight: 9 Oz. - Size: 20 x 10 inch. Strong and Durable - Can be filled, emptied, and refilled as many as you wish Simply hook it ...